共有1446人关注过本帖树形打印

主题:一位老外资深用户5个月后发来惊喜的反馈

美女呀,离线,留言给我吧!
admin
  1楼 个性首页 | 博客 | 信息 | 搜索 | 邮箱 | 主页 | UC

加好友 发短信
等级:管理员 贴子:700 积分:5561 威望:0 精华:0 注册:2003/12/30 16:34:32
一位老外资深用户5个月后发来惊喜的反馈  发贴心情 Post By:2017/9/14 1:54:27

摘自客户交流反馈记录汇集贴http://www.world-sound.com.cn/BBSOLD/dispbbs.asp?boardid=7&id=38&page=1&star=3

I bought the N2 speakers about five months after conducting lots of research and asking lots of questions of lots of vendors.  Anelonie was always very patient with my sometimes tedious questions, and in the end while I couldn't audition the speakers I had enough confidence in the seller to buy.  I promised him that if I was impressed that I would write a review.  Right out of the box the speakers sounded fantastic using a decent after market 30 wpc class A amplifier, a very high quality DAC (hooked straight to amp with no preamplifer) and a dedicated computer with HQPlayer to play my music collection with the highest possible accurate detail. I was pleasantly surprised by the bass extension, the broad sound stage, the warm upper mids, and the total lack of the listening fatigue that you often get when you buy new components that need to be broken in.  The only music that didn't completely impress me was rock concerts and symphonies -- this is to be expected from any 6.5" speaker.  The speakers are now completely broken in, as is the rest of my system, and I prefer listening to my N1s at normal listening levels over the massive, and signficantly more expensive, Tannoy Westminsters that I recently finished building. My listening room is about 30 square meters, which the N2s fill completely and again without any listening fatigue.  I've owned many, many high quality horn, electrostatic, and multi driver speakers -- not many in this very reasonable price range.  If I had known that the N2 would fill virtually all of my listening needs I would never have considered investing in other speakers which I'm now selling. And again you can't ask for a better vendor than anelonie.  He's honest, very knowledgeable and patient.  I ended up buying speaker cables, interconnects, a perfect stand for the N2s from him and will continue doing business with him in the future.

此主题相关图片如下:34234.jpg
按此在新窗口浏览图片

支持(0中立(0反对(0单帖管理 | 引用 | 回复 回到顶部
美女呀,离线,留言给我吧!
admin
  2楼 个性首页 | 博客 | 信息 | 搜索 | 邮箱 | 主页 | UC

加好友 发短信
  发贴心情 Post By:2017/9/14 2:02:22

图片点击可在新窗口打开查看此主题相关图片如下:剪贴板0123.jpg
图片点击可在新窗口打开查看

美女呀,离线,留言给我吧!
admin
  3楼 个性首页 | 博客 | 信息 | 搜索 | 邮箱 | 主页 | UC

加好友 发短信
  发贴心情 Post By:2017/9/14 2:07:31

以下为百度在线翻译:

大约五个月后,我买了N2音箱,进行了大量的研究,并问了很多厂商的问题。安锷咯聂总是和我有时繁琐的问题很有耐心,并且在最后,我不能让我有足够的信心在卖方购买音箱。我答应过他,如果我印象深刻的话,我会写一篇评论。开箱的喇叭响起美妙的使用一个像样的市场30 WPC A类放大器后,质量非常高的DAC(钩直、无转换)和一个专用的计算机hqplayer和尽可能准确的细节播放我的音乐收藏。我是由低音扩展惊喜,广阔的舞台音响,温暖的中频,和总缺乏听力疲劳,你经常会得到当你购买新的组件需要打破。唯一没有给我留下深刻印象的音乐是摇滚音乐会和交响乐——这是任何6.5个演说家都需要的。扬声器是现在完全打破了,是我的系统的其余部分,我更喜欢听正常听力水平我在大规模和N1s,明显更昂贵,天朗维斯特敏斯特我最近完成的建筑。我的听音室约30平方米,其中N2S填写完整、又无任何听力疲劳。我拥有许多,许多高品质的喇叭,静电和多司机扬声器-不是很多在这个非常合理的价格范围内。如果我知道N2几乎能满足我所有的听力需求,我就不会考虑投资其他发言者,我现在正在推销。你不能要求一个比anelonie更好的供应商。他是个诚实的人,很有耐心。我买了扬声器电缆互连,从他的N2S和完美的站在未来是否会继续与他做生意

返回版面帖子列表

一位老外资深用户5个月后发来惊喜的反馈

签名  

www.00Counter.com